Saturday, October 20, 2012

10/20/12 update



We went to the clinic yesterday and they accessed BJ's port to draw blood and start him on IV fluids. We had to wait for the lab work to come back, because now, his treatment is dependent on his counts. 

His counts came back and they were too low to begin treatment. So, we will try again next week. 

BJ was happy that he got a little break from the chemo, but he also would like to get all this behind him. He is in pretty good spirits, but his back is constantly hurting. 

Thank you for your continued support and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment